MasterCard (MA) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Purchase Volume Rose 12%
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MasterCard (NYSE: MA) reported Q1 EPS of $0.86, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.85. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.45 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.38 billion.
Worldwide purchase volume during the quarter was up 12% on a local currency basis versus the first quarter of 2015, to $838 billion. As of March 31, 2016, the company’s customers had issued 2.3 billion MasterCard and Maestro-branded cards.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MasterCard (MA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alexco Resource (AXU) Reports Q1 EPS of Cdn$0.01
- MedAvail Holdings, Inc (MDVL) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 Revenues Mid-Point Guidance Below Consensus
- ON24, Inc. (ONTF) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 EPS/Revenues Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!