MasterCard (MA) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c
- S&P 500 dips from record closing high as focus shifts to Fed meet
- Oil prices rise as demand improves, supplies tighten
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MasterCard (NYSE: MA) reported Q1 EPS of $1.74, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $1.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.2 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.99 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MasterCard (MA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Reports Q4 EPS of 0.04
- UPDATE: CACI International (CACI) PT Raised to $286 at Morgan Stanley
- Uber Inc. (UBER) Highlighted at the Sustainable Futures Conference for 3 Reasons - Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!