MasterCard (MA) Reports Q3 EPS of $5.63
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
MasterCard (NYSE: MA) reported Q3 EPS of $5.63, $0.81 better than the analyst estimate of $4.82. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.82 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.71 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AppLovin (APP) Q1 Revenues Rise 132%
- 1Life Healthcare (ONEM) Misses Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q & FY21 Revenues Mid-Point Guidance Below Consensus
- Apyx Medical Corp. (APYX) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Revenues Beat; Offers 2Q Revenues Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!