Masonite Int'l (DOOR) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
- Wall Street ends mixed despite bumper big-bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) Nears Deal to Buy PPD, Inc. (PPD) for More Than $15 Billion -DJ
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Masonite Int'l (NYSE: DOOR) reported Q4 EPS of $1.26, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $1.17. Revenue for the quarter came in at $619 million versus the consensus estimate of $573.38 million.
Full Year 2021 Outlook:
The Company expects full-year 2021 net sales growth in the range of 7 to 10 percent, primarily driven by increases in AUP, continued recovery in residential end markets and new business wins, offset by continued softness in non-residential end markets. The Company anticipates a negligible impact from foreign exchange on net sales in 2021.
The Company expects 2021 Adjusted EBITDA* to be in the range of $415 million to $445 million and diluted adjusted earnings per share* of $7.40 to $8.30.
"We entered 2021 with significant momentum," Mr. Heckes continued. "With favorable end market conditions and shifting consumer preferences, we believe 2021 will be a pivotal year for Masonite's growth and our commitment of delivering doors that do more."
A quantitative reconciliation of Adjusted EBITDA* and diluted adjusted earnings per share* to the corresponding GAAP information is not provided for the 2021 outlook because it is difficult to predict the GAAP measures that are excluded from Adjusted EBITDA* such as restructuring costs, asset impairments, share based compensation expense and gains/losses on sales of subsidiaries and PP&E.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Masonite Int'l (DOOR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.71
- TEGNA (TGNA) Prelim. Q1 Results Top Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!