Marsh & McLennan Cos. (MMC) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Marsh & McLennan Cos. (NYSE: MMC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.50, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.48. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.93 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.82 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Raymond James Downgrades Marsh & McLennan (MMC) to Underperform
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Reports Q2 FFO of $1.27
- Avient Corporation (AVNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!