Marsh & McLennan Cos. (MMC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Marsh & McLennan Cos. (NYSE: MMC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.74 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Declares $0.535 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Steelcase (SCS) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Raises Q3
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Revenue Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!