Marsh & McLennan Cos. (MMC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Marsh & McLennan Cos. (NYSE: MMC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.23, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.23. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.74 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marsh & McLennan (MMC) PT Raised to $160 at RBC Capital
- Skechers USA (SKX) Tops Q2 EPS by 39c
- Marsh McLennan Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!