Marsh & McLennan Cos. (MMC) Posts Mixed Q1 Results
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Marsh & McLennan Cos. (NYSE: MMC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.81, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.26 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.27 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marsh & McLennan Cos. (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareDx (CDNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- DoubleVerify Holdings Inc. (DV) Misses Q2 EPS by 7c
- Limelight Networks (LLNW) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!