Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Apple, healthcare stocks lift S&P 500 amid Delta variant worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.89, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.84. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.46 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SolarWinds (SWI) Tops Q2 EPS by 23c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Explodes on Strong Q2 Results and Guidance, Analysts Bulled Up with 10 PT Hikes
- Dun & Bradstreet (DNB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!