Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Square (SQ) to Acquire Afterpay for $29B in All Stock Deal
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.56, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.09 billion.
Marsh & McLennan Companies President and CEO Dan Glaser said: "The Company delivered its thirteenth consecutive quarter of double-digit growth in adjusted earnings per share. This strong performance reflects revenue growth of 7% and underlying revenue growth of 5%, with all operating companies contributing. Adjusted operating income grew 11%, and the adjusted margin expanded 50 basis points.
For the nine months of 2014, results were excellent: revenue growth of 6% and underlying revenue growth of 5%; an 11% increase in adjusted operating income; margin improvement of 80 basis points; and 13% growth in adjusted EPS.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Towne Bank (TOWN) Names Brad E. Schwartz President and CEO
- CNH Industrial N.V. (CNHI) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c
- Grainger (GWW) Misses Q2 EPS by 31c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!