Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.60, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $1.42. Revenue for the quarter came in at $5 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.52 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Correction: Cowen Sees a Short Term Trading Opportunity in L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Ahead of Earnings
- Timken (TKR) PT Lowered to $100 at Jefferies
- Skillsoft (SKIL) Gains Following Strong Q2 Results and Raised Full-Year Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!