Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Reports Q4 Adj-EPS of 41c
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE: MMC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.41, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.79 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.74 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marsh & McLennan (MMC) PT Raised to $160 at RBC Capital
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c, Updates Guidance
- Clearfield, Inc. (CLFD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!