Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.71, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.26 billion.
Marsh & McLennan Companies President and CEO Dan Glaser said: "We capped off a successful year with an outstanding fourth quarter, posting our highest underlying revenue growth of 2015 at 5%. In 2015, we produced underlying revenue growth of 4% on a consolidated basis. Our adjusted operating margin expanded 100 basis points, with higher margins in both segments for the sixth consecutive year. Adjusted EPS grew 8% despite FX headwinds of approximately $.18 per share. In addition to our solid operating performance, we continued to deliver on our commitments to shareholders. We deployed $3.2 billion of capital through double-digit growth in dividends, a record level of share repurchase and an active year for acquisitions.
"We believe we are well positioned to deliver underlying revenue growth, margin expansion and strong EPS growth in 2016," concluded Mr. Glaser.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marsh & McLennan (MMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Towne Bank (TOWN) Names Brad E. Schwartz President and CEO
- Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!