Marcus Corporation (MCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS) reported Q4 EPS of ($1.22), $0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of ($1.17). Revenue for the quarter came in at $36.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $62.79 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marcus Corporation (MCS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.13, Revenues Miss
- Sensient Technologies (SXT) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Revenues Beat
- Honeywell (HON) Tops Q1 EPS by 13c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!