Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) Misses Q2 EPS by $1.68
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Marathon Digital Holdings (NASDAQ: MARA) reported Q2 EPS of ($1.75), $1.68 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $24.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $38.82 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Marathon Digital Holdings (MARA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
- Here's What Wall Street Has to Say About Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Stock After Earnings
- Nike (NKE) PT Lowered to $114 at Cowen
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!