Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.10
- S&P 500, Nasdaq hit record closing peaks on eve of Fed meeting
- Oil steadies after hitting 2-yr high as demand hopes face supply growth
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Pops 10% as Tesla's Musk Signals Another U-Turn on Bitcoin Payments
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
- Paul Tudor Jones is 'Probably' Buying Commodities, Crypto, Gold if Fed Continues to Ignore Inflation Concerns, Endorses Bitcoin (BTC) as a Portfolio Diversifier
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Manhattan Bridge Capital (NASDAQ: LOAN) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, versus $0.09 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.17 million, versus $1.03 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Manhattan Bridge Capital (LOAN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Optical Cable Corp. (OCC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.45
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Double Downgrades Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) to Sell on 4 Reasons
- UPDATE: Citi Downgrades Core Laboratories (CLB) to Sell on Lofty Valuation, Slow Margin Recovery
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!