Macy's (M) Tops Q4 EPS by 68c, Offers FY Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on bank earnings boost
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar slips to 4-week low hurt by recent retreat in yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macy's (NYSE: M) reported Q4 EPS of $0.80, $0.68 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.78 billion versus the consensus estimate of $6.5 billion.
- Comparable sales down 17.0% on an owned basis and down 17.1% on an owned plus licensed basis, a reflection of the continued challenges posed by the COVID pandemic. This performance beat the company’s expectations, driven by successful execution of the company’s holiday strategy, from off-price to luxury.
Macy's sees FY2021 EPS of $0.40-$0.90, versus the consensus of $0.76. Macy's sees FY2021 revenue of $19.75-20.75 billion, versus the consensus of $20.13 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Macy's (M) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- PepsiCo (PEP) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Outlook
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q1 EPS by 93c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Mid-Point Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!