MTS Systems Corp. (MTSC) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
MTS Systems Corp. (Nasdaq: MTSC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.75, $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $113.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $106 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c
- HEXO Corp. (HEXO) Q3 Revenue Rise 2% YoY
- Cloud ramp up weighs on Oracle's profit view, shares fall
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!