MTS Systems Corp (MTSC) Reports Strong Q4 Results
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
MTS Systems Corp (NASDAQ: MTSC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.94, vs. the analyst estimate of $0.66. Revenue for the quarter came in at $131.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $113.88 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!