MTS Systems (MTSC) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c, Offers Outlook
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MTS Systems (NASDAQ: MTSC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.44, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $201.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $193.11 million.
MTS Systems sees FY2018 EPS of $2.05-$2.30, may not compare to consensus of $2.40. MTS Systems sees FY2018 revenue of $780-820 million, versus the consensus of $816 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MTS Systems (MTSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultra Clean Holdings (UCTT) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) Misses Q2 EPS by 45c, Revenues Beat
- Sterling Construction (STRL) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!