MTS Systems (MTSC) Tops Q3 EPS by 30c
- European shares climb higher; oil hit by China demand concerns
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil prices hit by concern over Chinese economy and higher supply
- Dollar resumes downtrend after worst week since May
- Li Auto (LI) and Xpeng (XPEV) Surge on Strong Delivery Numbers for July, Nio (NIO) Lags
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
MTS Systems (NASDAQ: MTSC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, $0.30 better than the analyst estimate of $0.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $196.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $181.88 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MTS Systems (MTSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CNA Financial (CNA) Tops Q2 EPS by 24c
- American Axle (AXL) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Updates Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!