MTS Systems (MTSC) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c, Guidance Mixed
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MTS Systems (NASDAQ: MTSC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.71, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $232.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $211.96 million.
MTS Systems sees FY2019 EPS of $2.30-$2.50, versus the consensus of $2.66. MTS Systems sees FY2019 revenue of $875-895 million, versus the consensus of $864.85 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MTS Systems (MTSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 38c, Revenue Beats, Offers Outlook
- Kaspien (KSPN) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!