MTS Systems (MTSC) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c, Guidance Mixed
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MTS Systems (NASDAQ: MTSC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.71, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $0.61. Revenue for the quarter came in at $232.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $211.96 million.
MTS Systems sees FY2019 EPS of $2.30-$2.50, versus the consensus of $2.66. MTS Systems sees FY2019 revenue of $875-895 million, versus the consensus of $864.85 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MTS Systems (MTSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Updates Guidance
- TELUS International (TIXT) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!