MTS Systems (MTSC) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MTS Systems (NASDAQ: MTSC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.67, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $193 million versus the consensus estimate of $189.68 million.
- Revenues of $193 million, an increase of 41 percent from the prior year period, with continued double digit organic growth of 10 percent and 31 percent growth from the PCB acquisition
- Gross margin of 41 percent increased 790 basis points from the prior year period driven by continued focus on project execution in Test and Sensors being a larger part of MTS results
- GAAP EPS increased 90% from the prior year period to $0.38, including a $0.29 negative impact from costs associated with the China investigation and acquisition integration and restructuring expenses
- Strong year-to-date operating cash flow of $41 million primarily due to continued focus on working capital improvements
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MTS Systems (MTSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Columbia Financial (CLBK) to Acquire Freehold Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!