MTS Systems (MTSC) Tops Q1 EPS by 19c
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MTS Systems (NASDAQ: MTSC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.78, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $141 million versus the consensus estimate of $138.1 million.
MTS Systems sees FY2016 EPS of $3.03-$3.28, versus the consensus of $3.58. MTS Systems sees FY2016 revenue of $570-600 million, versus the consensus of $617.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MTS Systems (MTSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
- Nicolet Bankshares (NCBS) To Acquire County Bancorp (ICBK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!