MTS Systems (MTSC) Reports Revenue About In-Line with Views
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MTS Systems (NASDAQ: MTSC) reported Q1 EPS of $1.73, $1.32 better than the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter came in at $194 million versus the consensus estimate of $194.52 million.
Excluding the special first quarter impacts of $1.32 per share from a reduction in the effective tax rate and discrete tax benefits, stemming from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017, and $0.01 per share from restructuring actions, our earnings were solid at $0.41 per share
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MTS Systems (MTSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Ford Motor (F) Sees Q2 Adjusted EBIT Beat
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!