MTS Systems (MTSC) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
- Fed jitters keep S&P, Nasdaq futures below record highs
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- Oil hits new high near $75 on demand rise, falling inventories
- JPMorgan Sees Cleveland Cliffs (CLF) and Steel Dynamics (STLD) as Top Steel Picks, Strong Cash Flow Provided by High Prices a 'Generational Opportunity'
MTS Systems (NASDAQ: MTSC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.61, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $143.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $144.44 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MTS Systems (MTSC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Elanco (ELAN) Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred Biosciences (KIN) for $9.25 Per Share
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.05
- Here Are 10 Highest Rated EV Stocks to Watch in 2021 According to Wall Street Analysts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!