MFA Financial (MFA) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MFA Financial (NYSE: MFA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.18, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.19.
Fourth Quarter 2016 and other highlights:
- MFA generated fourth quarter net income available to common shareholders of $68.9 million, or $0.18 per common share (based on 371.5 million weighted average common shares outstanding). As of December 31, 2016, book value per common share was $7.62.
- On January 31, 2017, MFA paid its fourth quarter 2016 dividend of $0.20 per share of common stock to shareholders of record as of December 28, 2016.
- MFA acquired $455.3 million of 3 year step-up securities, $98.4 million of credit sensitive residential whole loans and $54.5 million of Credit Risk Transfer securities during the quarter. Additionally, MFA was an opportunistic seller of Legacy Non-Agency MBS during the quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on MFA Financial (MFA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Commercial Metals (CMC) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Extra Space Storage (EXR) PT Raised to $178 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!