MFA Financial (MFA) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Dow drops 1% after hawkish Bullard remarks
- Fed-fuelled dollar forces rival currencies onto back foot
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
MFA Financial (NYSE: MFA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.24, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.25.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MFA Financial, Inc. Announces Dividend of $0.10 per Share
- Volt Solar Systems, Inc. (VOLT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- The Honest Company Inc. (HNST) Q1 Revenues Rise 12%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!