Loews Corp. (L) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.58/Share
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Loews Corp. (NYSE: L) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.58), versus $0.55 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.36 million, versus $3.52 million reported last year.
The three months and full year of 2015 included a reserve charge of $177 million (after tax and noncontrolling interests) related to the long term care business at CNA Financial Corporation. Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. recorded asset impairment charges of $182 million and $341 million (after tax and noncontrolling interests) for the three months and year ended December 31, 2015, compared to $55 million of asset impairment charges for the year ended December 31, 2014.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Loews Corp. (L) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c
- CubeSmart (CUBE) PT Raised to $51 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!