Loews Corp. (L) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Loews Corp. (NYSE: L) reported Q3 EPS of $0.50, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $317 million, versus $3.52 million reported last year.
Book value per share excluding accumulated other comprehensive income (AOCI) increased to $52.59 at September 30, 2015 from $50.95 at December 31, 2014 and $50.32 at September 30, 2014.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Loews Corp. (L) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 46c
- Powell Industries (POWL) Misses Q3 EPS by 18c
- Hudson Pacific Properties (HPP) Reports Q2 FFO of $0.49
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!