Loews Corp. (L) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Nasdaq 100 futures hit record high ahead of business activity data
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Cyclical currencies lead after dust settles on Fed
- Xpeng (XPEV) Leaps After Receiving a Green Light From Regulators to Raise Up To $2 Billion in Hong Kong IPO
- 'A Stampede for Clean Energy': Amazon (AMZN) Commits to Buy More Renewable Energy, Becomes the Top All-Time US Corporate Buyer
Loews Corp. (NYSE: L) reported Q3 EPS of $0.50, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $317 million, versus $3.52 million reported last year.
Book value per share excluding accumulated other comprehensive income (AOCI) increased to $52.59 at September 30, 2015 from $50.95 at December 31, 2014 and $50.32 at September 30, 2014.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Loews Corp. (L) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Poshmark, Inc. Establishes $500,000 Grantmaking Fund to Empower Its Seller Community; Announces Inaugural Recipients
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!