Loews Corp. (L) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Loews Corp. (NYSE: L) reported Q1 EPS of $0.63, $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.70. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.7 billion, versus $3.67 billion reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Loews Corp. (L) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
- KB Home (KBH) Tops Q2 EPS by 19c
- Why Real Brands Inc (OTC US: RLBD) Has a Leg Up on CBD Rivals in C-Store Evolution (GWPH, JAZZ, YCBD, NEPT, TPB, MRMD)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!