Lockheed Martin (LMT) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c, Updates Guidance
- Dow ends at record high, Nasdaq falls as tech slides
- Trump's Facebook (FB) Ban Upheld, Oversight Board Asks Company to Come Up With a 'Proportionate Response' Going Forward
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 21c, Offers Q2 and FY Guidance
- Peloton (PTON) Plunges After Recalling All Treadmills, Analyst Says Will Negatively Impact Broader Tread Rollout
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains After Topping Q1 Consensus as 5G Story Accelerates, 'More to Come' Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) reported Q1 EPS of $6.56, $0.26 better than the analyst estimate of $6.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $16.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $16.33 billion.
Lockheed Martin sees Q2 2021 EPS of $26.40-$26.70, versus the consensus of $26.31. Lockheed Martin sees Q2 2021 revenue of $67.3-68.7 billion, versus the consensus of $68.17 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lockheed Martin (LMT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Forrester (FORR) Tops Q1 EPS by 27c; Guides Above Views
- PREIT (PEI) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.64, Revenues Miss
- Star Group, L.P. (SGU) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.71
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!