Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) Tops Q1 EPS by 19c
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.16), $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.35). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $963.77 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GAN Limited (GAN) Misses Q1 EPS by 9c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- GSE Systems (GVP) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.05/sh
- HireQuest (HQI) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.27
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!