Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) Tops Q1 EPS by 19c
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.16), $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.35). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $963.77 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Live Nation Entertainment (LYV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Blue Owl Capital (OWL) at Buy
- Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NVGS) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!