LinkedIn (LNKD) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides FY15 EPS Below Views
- World stocks skid as consumer data flashes recession worry
- S&P 500 Could Rally Almost 10% From Here, Bank of America's Suttmeier Suggests
- JPMorgan Reiterates Amazon, Booking, and Uber as Top Internet Stocks to Own
- Pinterest (PINS) CEO Silbermann Is Stepping Down, Shares Gain 8%
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Upstart to Underweight, Price Target Cut by Nearly 80%
LinkedIn (NYSE: LNKD) reported Q1 EPS of $0.57, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $638 million versus the consensus estimate of $636.64 million.
First Quarter Operating Summary
- Talent Solutions: Revenue from Talent Solutions products totaled $396 million, an increase of 36% compared to the first quarter of 2014. Talent Solutions revenue represented 62% of total revenue in the first quarter of 2015 and 2014.
- Marketing Solutions: Revenue from Marketing Solutions products totaled $119 million, an increase of 38% compared to the first quarter of 2014. Marketing Solutions revenue represented 19% of total revenue in the first quarter of 2015, compared to 18% of total revenue in the first quarter of 2014.
- Premium Subscriptions: Revenue from Premium Subscriptions products totaled $122 million, an increase of 28% compared to the first quarter of 2014. Premium Subscriptions represented 19% of total revenue in the first quarter of 2015, compared to 20% of total revenue in the fourth quarter of 2014.
LinkedIn sees FY2015 EPS of $1.90, versus the consensus of $3.03. LinkedIn sees FY2015 revenue of $2.90 billion, versus the consensus of $2.98 billion.
LinkedIn sees sees Q2 EPS of $0.28, versus the consensus of $0.74. LinkedIn sees Q2 revenue of $670-$675 million, versus the consensus of $717.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LinkedIn (LNKD) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- LiveOne (LVO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- AeroVironment (AVAV) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c; Offers FY22 Guidance
- UPDATE: JMP Securities Upgrades Seven Hills Realty Trust (SEVN) to Market Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!