Lindsay (LNN) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lindsay (NYSE: LNN) reported Q2 EPS of $1.08, $0.22 better than the analyst estimate of $0.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $143.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $131.12 million.
“Solid agricultural market fundamentals set the stage for improved irrigation equipment demand for the balance of the year. Significantly higher raw material and freight costs, along with supply chain constraints, continue to present challenges but our teams have been effective in working through these issues,” said Mr. Wood. “In our infrastructure business, while our sales pipeline remains robust, we expect continued coronavirus-related delays in road construction activity and projects.
Mr. Wood continued, “Our financial position remains strong, providing support for our innovation growth strategy across our businesses that address global megatrends and provide solutions that improve customer profitability and assist in their sustainability efforts.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lindsay (LNN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alcoa (AA) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL) Tops Q1 EPS by 43c
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.71
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!