Linde (LIN) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500, Nasdaq up as tech stocks rise after J&J vaccine pause
- U.S. Calls for Pause of J&J (JNJ) Vaccine After Clotting Cases, Including One Death
- Biggest SPAC Deal Ever: Grab To Go Public in a $40 Billion Merger With Altimeter (AGC), Backed by Fidelity and BlackRock
- Oil rises 1% after robust China data but J&J vaccine pause weighs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Soars 5% to Fresh Record Highs Ahead of Coinbase IPO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Linde (NYSE: LIN) reported Q4 EPS of $2.30, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $2.14. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.05 billion.
Linde sees Q1 2021 EPS of $2.20-$2.25, versus the consensus of $2.12.
Linde sees FY2021 EPS of $9.10-$9.30, versus the consensus of $9.18.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Linde (LIN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Says Q1 Revenue Tracking Above Outlook
- Bally's Corporation (BALY) Announces Preliminary Q1 Results; Provides Business Update
- Danaher (DHR) Provides Update On First Quarter 2021 Financial Performance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!