Limelight Networks (LLNW) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c
- Wall St set for weak open as technology shares extend losses
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
- Large Cap Lead the Largest Inflow to Stocks ($51.2B) Since March, Highest Cash Outflow in 14 Months - BofA Flow Show
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Limelight Networks (NASDAQ: LLNW) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.06), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $48.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $52.11 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Limelight Networks (LLNW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Correction: Cowen Sees a Short Term Trading Opportunity in L3Harris Technologies (LHX) Ahead of Earnings
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Gets a New Street-High PT of $2,600 at Piper Sandler
- Nucor (NUE) Q3 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!