Lightpath Technologies (LPTH) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Nasdaq ends sharply higher as Alphabet and AMD fuel AI surge
- Broadcom annual guidance falls short after Q4 results beat; hikes dividend
- Stocks could be in 'panic' mode in 2024, warns JPM's Kolanovic
- Lululemon Athletica Q3 results top estimates, but revenue guidance falls short
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
Lightpath Technologies (NASDAQ: LPTH) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.05), $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.37 million versus the consensus estimate of $10.1 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lightpath Technologies (LPTH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c, Offers Guidance
- Torrid Holdings Inc. (CURV) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, raises outlook
- Genasys Inc. (GNSS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!