Ligand Pharma (LGND) Tops Q4 EPS by 63c, Offers Guidance
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ligand Pharma (NASDAQ: LGND) reported Q4 EPS of $1.62, $0.63 better than the analyst estimate of $0.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $70 million versus the consensus estimate of $54.24 million.
Ligand Pharma sees FY2021 EPS of $6.00, versus the consensus of $6.09. Ligand Pharma sees FY2021 revenue of $291 million, versus the consensus of $289 million.
- Ligand is raising its 2021 financial guidance. Ligand now expects total revenues to be approximately $291 million and adjusted diluted EPS to be approximately $6.15, up from previous guidance for total revenues of approximately $285 million and adjusted diluted EPS of approximately $6.00. This updated guidance reflects yesterday’s announcement by Travere Therapeutics of positive pivotal Phase 3 data and potential NDA filing in 2021 for sparsentan, with a milestone payment due to Ligand upon NDA submission.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ligand Pharma (LGND) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- Simply Good Foods (SMPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!