Life Storage (LSI) Reports Q4 FFO of $1.07
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Investors Poured More Money Into Stocks in Past 5 Months Than Last 12 Years, Says BofA, Analysts Worried About Stretched Valuations
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Life Storage (NYSE: LSI) reported Q4 FFO of $1.07, versus $0.96 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $166.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $157.9 million.
Life Storage sees Q1 2021 FFO of $0.98-$1.02.
Life Storage sees FY2021 FFO of $4.18-$4.28.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Life Storage (LSI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Landec (LNDC) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c
- Levi (LEVI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Raises First Half Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!