Li Auto Inc. (LI) Tops Q4 EPS by 46c
- Wall St pares gains as rate-cut cheer ebbs after latest Fed comments
- Cigna, Humana explore healthcare megamerger - WSJ
- Stocks will be hostage to earnings delivery in 2024 rather than yields - JPMorgan
- General Motors (GM) surges on $10 billion buyback plan, increased dividend
- Bill Ackman sees risk of hard landing if Fed doesn't start cutting soon
Li Auto Inc. (NASDAQ: LI) reported Q4 EPS of RMB0.93, RMB0.46 better than the analyst estimate of RMB0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB17.65 billion versus the consensus estimate of RMB17.82 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Li Auto Inc. (LI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker posts earnings beat, but narrows annual forecast
- Midday movers: GM, Workday, Phillips 66
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c ; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!