Li Auto Inc. (LI) Tops Q2 EPS by 46c; offers guidance
- Asian shares wobble with Wall Street, oil helps boost bonds
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Oil stages small recovery as weak economic outlook lingers
- Euro sags, yen jumps as investors bet on BOJ shift
- C3.ai reports mixed Q2 results, but talks up boost from pricing model revamp
Li Auto Inc. (NASDAQ: LI) reported Q2 EPS of RMB2.18, RMB0.46 better than the analyst estimate of RMB1.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB28.65 billion versus the consensus estimate of RMB26.61 billion.
Li Auto Inc. sees Q3 2023 revenue of RMB32.33-33.3 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Li Auto Inc. (LI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- C3.ai (AI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c ; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!