Li Auto Inc. (LI) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Revenue Beats, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Asian shares wobble with Wall Street, oil helps boost bonds
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Oil stages small recovery as weak economic outlook lingers
- Euro sags, yen jumps as investors bet on BOJ shift
- C3.ai reports mixed Q2 results, but talks up boost from pricing model revamp
Li Auto Inc. (NASDAQ: LI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.08). Revenue for the quarter came in at $369.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $290.2 million.
Li Auto Inc. sees Q4 2020 revenue of $457.8-499.4 million, versus the consensus of $342.4 million.
- Deliveries of vehicles to be between 11,000 and 12,000 units, representing an increase of approximately 27.0% to 38.6% from the third quarter of 2020.
- Total revenues to be between RMB3.11 billion (US$457.8 million) and RMB3.39 billion (US$499.4 million), representing an increase of approximately 23.9% to 35.1% from the third quarter of 2020.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Li Auto Inc. (LI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- C3.ai (AI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- Lakeland Industries (LAKE) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- The Lovesac Company (LOVE) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!