Li Auto Inc. (LI) Misses Q3 EPS, Revenue
- Asian shares wobble with Wall Street, oil helps boost bonds
- Chewy reports Q3 beat, but shares drop 9% on revenue miss & weak guidance
- Oil stages small recovery as weak economic outlook lingers
- Euro sags, yen jumps as investors bet on BOJ shift
- C3.ai reports mixed Q2 results, but talks up boost from pricing model revamp
Li Auto Inc. (NASDAQ: LI) reported Q3 EPS of (RMB1.27), RMB0.72 worse than the analyst estimate of (RMB0.55). Revenue for the quarter came in at RMB9.34 billion versus the consensus estimate of RMB9.99 billion. Quarterly deliveries reached 26,524 vehicles.
Li Auto Inc. sees Q4 2022 revenue of RMB16.51-17.61 billion. Q4 Deliveries of vehicles seen between 45,000 and 48,000 vehicles, representing an increase of 27.8% to 36.3% from the fourth quarter of 2021.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Li Auto Inc. (LI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- C3.ai (AI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
- Sprinklr (CXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; offers guidance
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 10c ; Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!