Levi (LEVI) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Levi (NYSE: LEVI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.20, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.39 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.34 billion.
\"In this most extraordinary year, I\'m proud of the team and our accomplishments in the face of so much adversity. The steps we took on structural costs, cash management, agility and new capabilities helped drive results far ahead of our own expectations and give me great confidence in our future,” said Chip Bergh, president and CEO of Levi Strauss & Co. \"We will double down on elevating our iconic brand, investing in direct engagement with our fans, advancing our fast-growing digital business and further diversifying our portfolio. As we continue to accelerate these strategic focus areas, we will emerge a stronger, more profitable, more agile company.\"
“We delivered strong results through the last months of our fiscal year despite the ongoing impact of the pandemic, including beating our revenue and Adjusted EPS expectations while posting a record fourth-quarter gross margin,” said Harmit Singh, chief financial officer of Levi Strauss & Co. “While the future impact of COVID-19 remains uncertain in the near term, our sequentially-improving performance, financial discipline and focus on operational excellence have given us the confidence in our ability to execute our strategies against the things within our control, and, if conditions do not worsen, return the company to pre-pandemic revenues by the end of 2021, with Adjusted EBIT margins of twelve percent or more.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Levi (LEVI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank of America management offers optimistic outlook on economy, reserves
- Navios Maritime Acquisition (NNA) Misses Q4 EPS by 50c, Revenues Miss
- Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA) reported consolidated sales of $3.62 million for the fiscal third quarter