Levi (LEVI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Raises First Half Outlook
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Levi (NYSE: LEVI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.34, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.25 billion.
The company raised its fiscal first-half 2021 reported net revenues outlook to 24-to-25 percent growth compared to the first half of 2020 and raised its first-half Adjusted EPS estimate to 41-to-42 cents. The company plans to share additional details during its investor conference call. The company’s outlook assumes no significant worsening of the COVID-19 pandemic or dramatic incremental closure of global economies.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Levi (LEVI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- JinkoSolar (JKS) Misses Q4 EPS by 25c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- Levi Strauss & Co. (LEVI) PT Raised to $34 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!