Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Lennar Corp. (NYSE: LEN) reported Q2 EPS of $2.95, $0.59 better than the analyst estimate of $2.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $5.88 billion.
- Backlog of 24,741 homes – up 38%; backlog dollar value of $11.0 billion – up 56%
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Lennar Corp. (LEN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leggett & Platt (LEG) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c
- Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Tops Q2 EPS by 69c
- Reynolds Consumer Products Inc. (REYN) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!