LendingTree (TREE) Tops Q4 EPS by 39c, Revs Beat; Guides Q1 Revs Above the Street
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LendingTree (NASDAQ: TREE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.13, $0.39 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.26). Revenue for the quarter came in at $222.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $218.92 million.
"We navigated the headwinds of the past year incredibly well, and I\'m proud of our team\'s resilience and dedication," said Doug Lebda, chairman and CEO. "Despite the prior year's challenges, we were fortunate to maintain a healthy and productive workforce, a strong balance sheet and sustained positive cash flows, all of which enabled us to remain acutely focused on executing for our customers, our partners and our shareholders. The fourth quarter's results are evidence of the progress we continue to make in expanding our leading market position."
J.D. Moriarty, CFO, added, "We are pleased to be able to report better-than-expected fourth quarter results, and even more encouraging is the positive momentum we see across each of our segments. Our diversified portfolio of businesses continues to strengthen our competitive advantage as our leading presence in Home and Insurance bolster our recovering Consumer segment."
Sees Q1 revenue of $260 - $270 million, versus the consensus of $240.25 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingTree (TREE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netgear, Inc. (NTGR) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
- Graco (GGG) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Lam Research (LRCX) Tops Q3 EPS by 89c, Guidance Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!