LendingClub (LC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Approves $150M Common Stock Buyback
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q4 EPS of $0.05, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.04. Revenue for the quarter came in at $134.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $130.6 million.
As of December 31, 2015, cash, cash equivalents and securities available for sale totaled $921 million, with no outstanding debt.
The board of directors has approved a share repurchase program under which Lending Club may repurchase up to $150 million of the Company's common shares in open market or privately negotiated transactions in compliance with Securities and Exchange Act Rule 10b-18. This repurchase plan is valid for one year and does not obligate the Company to acquire any particular amount of common stock, and may be suspended at any time at Lending Club's discretion.
LendingClub sees Q1 2016 revenue of $147-149 million, versus the consensus of $146.4 million.
LendingClub sees FY2016 revenue of $730-740 million, versus the consensus of $713.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XL Fleet (XL) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.42
- Ferroglobe (GSM) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.24/sh
- COMSovereign Holding Corp. (COMS) Reports Q1 Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!