LendingClub (LC) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c, Trims FY Guidance
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.09, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $204.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $204.81 million.
LendingClub sees FY2019 revenue of $760-770 million, versus the consensus of $779.4 million.
- Narrowing full year 2019 Net Revenue range to $760 million to $770 million.
- Updating full year GAAP Consolidated Net Loss range to ($31) million to ($26) million reflecting $26 million year-to-date expenses related to legal, regulatory and other expense related to legacy issues, cost structure simplification expense, and other items recognized during the first nine months of 2019.
- Improving full year Adjusted Net Income (Loss) range to ($5) million to $0 million, and raising Adjusted EBITDA range to $130 million to $135 million.
- Expect fourth quarter 2019 Net Revenue to be in the range of $190 million to $200 million; GAAP Consolidated Net Income and Adjusted Net Income both in the range of $0 million to $5 million; and Adjusted EBITDA in the range of $34 million to $39 million.
- On track to be Adjusted Net Income profitable over the second half of 2019.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- 'Don't Buy a Ticket on This Hinderburng Thesis': Impact on DraftKings (DKNG) is 'Limited' as Opportunity is Around its US DraftKings Business, Analysts Say
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c
- Elanco (ELAN) Announces Agreement to Acquire Kindred Biosciences (KIN) for $9.25 Per Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!