LendingClub (LC) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Loan Originations Fall 12%
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
LendingClub (NYSE: LC) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.04), $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.07). Revenue for the quarter came in at $112.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $103.31 million.
Loan originations in the third quarter of 2016 were $1.97 billion, up 1% compared to the $1.96 billion we reported in the second quarter of 2016, but down 12% compared to $2.24 billion in the same quarter last year.
"I am very pleased with our performance in the third quarter. We actively reengaged with investors of all types to deliver on our plan and enable $2 billion in loan originations," said Lending Club's President and CEO, Scott Sanborn. "While we've made incredible progress, there is still work to be done. In the months ahead we are focused on increasing the diversity and resiliency of our funding mix, realigning our resources, and regaining our operating rhythm. Today's results, along with our new executive team, and the return of banks to our platform, give me confidence as we begin our planning for 2017."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on LendingClub (LC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SRAX, Inc (SRAX) Reports Q1 Revenues Miss; Affirms 2Q Revenues Above Consensus
- GAN Limited (GAN) Misses Q1 EPS by 9c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 Revenues Guidance Above Consensus
- INVO Bioscience (INVO) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!